Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fuzz Cast Episode 9 - The Long Haul


Host: Dan Shimmyo

In this episode I was inspired to record an episode because I was super pissed off about NYC traffic during my commute this evening.  Mainly, I hate how some NYC drivers behave by putting everyone in danger in order to keep you out of their space on the highway.  I also talk about producing jingles and music clips of music that has inspired me over the years using GarageBand software. I also include my first official Trumpet Time segment which was incredibly embarrasing and humiliating but in a hilarious way. It's the only way I'll ever get better!
  And finally, for your listening pleasure I've included a track called The Long Haul by my band Fuzz Bucket. We recorded it on July 10, 2014 at Astoria Soundworks on a 4-track recorder. Pretty sure I blogged about that late night session. It's a pretty cool groove that sounds like it was inspired by old Genesis but with psychadelic haunting sounds straight from another dimension.

random links to stuff:
soundcloud.com/shimster
danshimmyo.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/danshimmyo
www.facebook.com/FuzzBucketNYC

Still trying to sell these Progressive Art Metal CDs from 1995:
http://danshimmyo.bandcamp.com/album/heavy-reign-rams-rock
  - use discount code fuzzcast for 95% off of the physical CD!


Check out this episode!

No comments: