Monday, September 22, 2008

Brilliant Jams

So, I've been jamming regularly with Jamie Williams (bass and drums) and Niall Madden (guitar) and during the past 3 weeks we've been coming up with some pretty cool stuff. For some reason the word "brilliant!" has come up a lot during our jams. Could be the beer talking... The image is of my cat sitting on my keyboard while I was trying to update this blog. This is just 3 tracks from our most recent session. The first is one we've been working on and the other two were improvised. I guess Niall wasn't in a singing mood so these are all instrumental.

092108_1004Mogwai.MP3 - I play bass on this. We've been working on this for a few weeks. I think it has a lot of potential.
092108_1006Waltz.MP3 - Just a random jam. Kinda 6/8 waltzy thing. I'm on bass.
092108_1007HorrorJam.MP3 - Another random jam that we loved. I'm on drums. We hope to develop this into a real song and maybe come up with a different part.

No comments: