Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fuzz Cast 15 - To The Matrices


The past week we had the Blue Sky Talent Show at work on Thursday night. The couple weeks leading up to it I've been really busy preparing for the talent show, mostly playing trumpet but also organizing practice sessions at work.
In this episode of Fuzz Cast I have a couple movie recommendations, Snowpiercer and Captain America : The Winter Soldier which both coincidentally star the same leading actor.
  Today's music track is a recent Fuzz Bucket (without Jamie). I called it To The Matrices. It features both Eric and me playing two instruments each, Eric on novax (bass and guitar) and me on trumpet and drums.
To The Matrices on soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/shimster/fzzduo-8-29-14-c-tothematrices
Other links:
soundcloud.com/shimster
danshimmyo.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/danshimmyo
www.facebook.com/FuzzBucketNYC


Check out this episode!

No comments: