Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fuzz Cast 16 - My First Composition


This is a short but very special episode of Fuzz Cast. I was rummaging around in the closet and found an old cassette tape of the so-called master recordings from the summer of 1991-ish. What you will hear is the first composition I ever wrote. I programmed it in an Ensoniq keyboard and overdubbed some guitar solos over the top of it. I also managed to go off on a tangent about using the VAX terminals at school to learn music recording and buy used gear on an early version of the Internet. There's also a small clip of some embarrassing cover of a Mr. Big song and my latest installment of Trumpet Time.
links:
soundcloud.com/shimster
danshimmyo.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/danshimmyo
www.facebook.com/FuzzBucketNYC


Check out this episode!

No comments: