Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fuzz Cast Episode 11 - Creating a Song in GarageBand


Host: Dan Shimmyo 
  In this episode I tried something different and wanted to show how in the span of about an hour (edited down for the podcast) I was able to create a short piece of music from start to finish. It's pretty barebones with canned drums, a guitar track, bass track and lead guitar track. It gets the point across and can be used to sketch out musical ideas that can be fleshed out later.
  In today's installment of trumpet time I play a chromatic scale which is what I'm going to need to develop my improvisational sty
le, similar to how I taught myself to play saxophone.
links:
soundcloud.com/shimster
danshimmyo.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/danshimmyo
www.facebook.com/FuzzBucketNYC

Check out this episode!

No comments: