Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fuzz Cast 18 - Trip Foot Part 2


I talk about integrating dialog with music using ducking and EQ for use in audio for film. I describe in a little too much depth my experience playing with a Structure 3d scanner.  I go off on a tangent about the Brian DePalma film Blow Out which inspired me when I was a child to become an audio engineer, which is just one of my many hobbies. I recommend a movie called In a World. I also give a quick review and demonstration of a trumpet mute that has an audio output so you can hear what you're playing. And finally I talk about a recent Fuzz Bucket jam called Trip Foot Part 2 available on soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/shimster/fzzbkt-9-19-14-tripfootpart2
links:
soundcloud.com/shimster
danshimmyo.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/danshimmyo
www.facebook.com/FuzzBucketNYC


Check out this episode!

No comments: