Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fuzz Cast 19 - Chacha Hamas


In this episode of Fuzz Cast I start out playing Powerslave by Iron Maiden. The original plan was to use the spooky opening as a halloween themed intro and then use the rest as background music but the music was so overpowering with it's awesomeness I couldn't stop myself from appreciating it out loud.  I go on to talk about my first Iron Maiden concert. I kinda sorta recommend John Wick even though it was "too much awesome!".  I talk about fixing my roof.
I play a new fuzzbucket track called Chacha Hamas which features me on the trumpet and tenor saxophone. I'm pretty dang proud of the trumpet playing and I also play a super long note on the tenor sax.
Chacha Hamas is also available here: https://soundcloud.com/shimster/fzzbkt-9-24-14-h-chachahamas
more links:
soundcloud.com/shimster
danshimmyo.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/danshimmyo
www.facebook.com/FuzzBucketNYC


Check out this episode!

No comments: